Hey! I’m Tanya Do. I’m a .NET Developer at BrainJocks, who enjoys learning more about new technologies. I have my Masters in Software Systems at Mercer University. I have a B.S. in Computer Science and B.A. in Economics. My technical topics of interests include software systems, design patterns, artificial intelligence, programming paradigms, and parallel programming. When I’m not in front of the computer, I have a revolving door of hobbies which include: painting/drawing, improv, and yoga.
And as I have appreciated the time and knowledge my previous professors and mentors have shared with me, I hope to in turn spread knowledge to others. My goal is to write about technical topics in a way that is easy to understand. And this blog serves, also, to chronicle my journey and as an external memory 🙂
- June 2016 – TA’d for the Girl Develop It Command Line and GitHub class
- May 2016 – Received Master’s of Software System from Mercer University’s School of Engineering.
- January 2016 – Joined the BrainJocks team as a .NET Developer.
- October 2015 – Gave a talk on clean code at Atlanta Code Camp.
- October 2015 – Taught an Intro to Python class at SparkMacon.
- October 2015 – Built a website that won 3rd place at the inaugural 48in48.
- May 2014 – Joined Mercer Engineering and Research Center as a Software Engineer.
- May 2014 – Received both B.S. in Computer Science and B.A. in Economics from Mercer University.
There’s a banana phone joke here somewhere.